2010年6月6日日曜日

Long time no see^^


How are you?? It took 2 weeks since I came here in General Santos city. And I am so sorry to write blog in English...

For 2 weeks... I met many people.. Someone are organizer, someone live in community, someone has a 11 finger!! but he is a gey and too close to me ;_;..

Today I introduce the one big problem about Brownout.
Nowadays I experience brownout(like teiden). According my boss it starts from January, and the electric company(SOCOTECO2) don't supply the electric power. Before January, they can supply enough electric power for 2 province and 1 city. NGCP and coral houlding are the big company which own the power plant in miondanao.Actually they own power plant and SOCOTECO2 is a buyer from them. According to them, the brownout is cause shortage of electric and insist the necessary to build new coal-fire power plant..

but during election and the boxing game in TV, there are no brownout and my boss ate bing and other organization act against that.

on May 30, she went to community for the discussion about brownout. there are 20 people and it took 2 hours... people said the electric bill increase from 4 peso to 7 peso/KW and they also against brownout.

and also May 30. we made poster for anti-power plant with moro youth.

on June 1, there is a demonstration in Gensan. I couldn't go there because of danger and my stomach ache... around 70 people attended and they shout and put the poster on the wall with other group BAYAN MUNA, GABRIELA,ANAKPAWIS,ACT TEACHERS'PARTYLIAT,KABATAAN,KATRIBU.(these may be a partylist but im not sure)

So in here gensan, They will fight against electric company for their life. I am not sure what happened but I try to understand about brownout..

1 件のコメント: