2010年8月9日月曜日

To Enter the Inside to the difference

Long time no sees every one^^ this is taka!! How are you? Are you already summer vacation in Japan?? Here in Mindanao, Ramadan will start from tomorrow in Islamic calendar. I’m not Muslim but I try to fasting. I’m not sure I am alive for 1 month…
Recently I went Lanton with a young organizer for simple survey about family and job and religion…
That’s nice opportunity to talk with people there… but I have some problems…
One is the language, and another one is young …

My tagalog and bisaya are not available at all until now even if 3month passed…
What I have to do is of course to study these languages. If I want to be the one to work in NGO or abroad, the most important thing in 1 year is language. I know that now, and this passed 3 month I was so lazy. I really respect international students who speak fluently the language in that place.

But now I’m not good speaker so every time I asked young organizer what they talking about. But she is also not good English speaker. (I am also not good English speaker) so we really upset each other. And some time I irritate her attitude, I became easy to angry since I came here. Perhaps I still adapt Philippine yet. Every time when I pay her transportation fee and lunch and so on, because she doesn’t have money, I got little irritation, and it’s become many times.

But someone gave me the advice that it supports their lives to ask something like money, foods and materials. The important thing is which measure I use, my measure or their measure…
Their attitude I irritate may be the way to survive in the strict environment.

I have to overcome this difference to understand and communicate with them.

When I think so, my attitude is also but for them.

From this day, I will change and think deeply and study language and enjoy with them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿